Innovative training in translational research
New option as part of the molecular biology graduate studies programs at the Université de Montréal
The molecular and cellular medicine (MCM) training program is offered at the IRCM since May 2013. This innovative Canadian program offers multidisciplinary molecular biology training focused on translational research. The IRCM benefits from a unique environment where both basic and clinical research thrive, state-of-the-art technological equipment, and academic know-how to train future biologists experienced in cutting-edge prevention, diagnostic and therapeutic approaches for the study of human diseases.
- One-year intensive Master’s degree with the possibility of fast-tracking to a doctoral program
- Spaces limited to the best applicants and stipend support guaranteed
- Acquisition of sound notions in translational research
- Multidisciplinary training in molecular biology
- Research themes focused on the study of human diseases
- Intensive internships in molecular biology research laboratories
- Use of various core facilities
- Clinic visits under the supervision of senior clinicians
- Exposure to concepts of personalized medicine and ethical issues
A scholarship is guaranteed if you are accepted to the IRCM!
We welcome graduate students from all around the world.