Innovative training in Molecular and cellular medicine
An option of the molecular biology graduate studies programs at the Université de Montréal
The molecular and cellular medicine (MCM) training program is offered exclusively at the IRCM since May 2013. With this option, graduate students benefit from multidisciplinary training in molecular biology with a focus on basic research and mechanisms underlying human diseases.The IRCM benefits from a unique environment where both basic and clinical research thrive, state-of-the-art technological equipment, and academic know-how to train future biologists experienced in cutting-edge prevention, diagnostic and therapeutic approaches for the study of human diseases.
- One-year intensive Master’s degree with the possibility of fast-tracking to a doctoral program
- Spaces limited to the best applicants
- Multidisciplinary training in molecular biology
- Research themes focused on the study of human diseases
- Intensive internships in molecular biology research laboratories
- Use of various core facilities
- Exposure to concepts of personalized medicine and ethical issues
A scholarship is guaranteed if you are accepted to the IRCM!
We welcome graduate students from all around the world.